Semiotics - University project.

Friday 26 June 2015

For these images I curated, designed and photographed two photoshoots in two different locations for a project at Brighton university. The project was focusing on the subject title 'metropolis' mixing city fashion/style with current everyday issues within the metropolis but keeping the images aesthetic and fashion photography-esque.
I really enjoyed the concept of this shoot and made a short film clip to accompany it which you can see here on my tumblr blog www.izzymelhuish.tumblr.com/.


For these two photographs I wanted to portray a few ideas with pollution and UVB/UVA rays in mind but I wanted the viewer to not be aware of what the real issue is. I thought that if they thought about it them selves then it would affect them as an issue that they could identify with more personally.







No comments: